TLoz:The Hidden Adventure TLoz:The Hidden Adventure

Seriously?

I want to WATCH a movie. Not press spacebar every second. Besides I was lucky to get past the "Quote: "Discliamers" End Quote" because it didnt tell me to press the spacebar to begin with. Learn to spell when it comes to LEGAL matters at least.

p.s. Discl-AI-mers.

Cornbread Samurai Cornbread Samurai

That was soo...

Corn...y. Such a strange predicament. Why not just shoot the samurai?

Epic thing I did. Epic thing I did.

hello

try some originality.

u-tensity responds:

Will do.

Retro Snake Retro Snake

Not bad

Didnt suck. Needs a speed control... and the scoring system is WHACK

Outback Attack II Outback Attack II

Not bad

Wasnt too bad. Incredibly hard though. completly got wasted on level 2. 10 lives down the drain

BB Anti-Grav Demo BB Anti-Grav Demo

CRAP MAN

5/10 because the last area had me stuck for quite some time... the spiral thing... i had to press sooooooooo many keys all at the same time it was ridiculous!!!!!!!

t3hz33k responds:

Ya I wasn't sure if I should change that or not. Once you have played as much as me and mastered the "spiral thing" it doesn't seem that bad :P

=Sweat= =Sweat=

Liked it

Personally i liked it. Could have changed up the melody a little more.. less repetitiveness, but its a good groove nonetheless.

Daydream-Anatomy responds:

Thanks:]

Chaoz Impact-[Anima Mix]- Chaoz Impact-[Anima Mix]-

No-go

Wow this is such a ripoff. Have any of you that rate this high even heard the original? The song sounds way too similar to me. Get off the frontpage and stop taking credit for Paragon's music.

Anima-Theory responds:

No kidding, it's a remake, it's supposed to sound the same. It's not a remix. Meaning similar structure just different instruments etc.

I didn't even realize this was on the front page.

Furthermore, It's a remake, I wasn't taking credit, dumb ass.

Nonename - MAMD Nonename - MAMD

IT works

It works perfectly with what i have in mind for a creepy scary part of a game. Perfect!

L3JD2K1LL responds: