=Sweat= =Sweat=

Liked it

Personally i liked it. Could have changed up the melody a little more.. less repetitiveness, but its a good groove nonetheless.

Daydream-Anatomy responds:

Thanks:]

Chaoz Impact-[Anima Mix]- Chaoz Impact-[Anima Mix]-

No-go

Wow this is such a ripoff. Have any of you that rate this high even heard the original? The song sounds way too similar to me. Get off the frontpage and stop taking credit for Paragon's music.

Anima-Theory responds:

No kidding, it's a remake, it's supposed to sound the same. It's not a remix. Meaning similar structure just different instruments etc.

I didn't even realize this was on the front page.

Furthermore, It's a remake, I wasn't taking credit, dumb ass.

Nonename - MAMD Nonename - MAMD

IT works

It works perfectly with what i have in mind for a creepy scary part of a game. Perfect!

L3JD2K1LL responds:

ok thank u :)

Distant Star &amp;gt;feedback&amp;lt; Distant Star >feedback<

YOO :D

Came over here and gave you s'more 5's and stars.

mr-jazzman responds:

haha thx =)

Peril: Distant Star Peril: Distant Star

Very good.

Enjoyed this quite well, I like the style. Reminds me of some of my best work. Stuff you can listen to over and over all my 5's and stars are belong to this

mr-jazzman responds:

haha and all my thanks r belong to you =P

Quop &amp;lt;Duba&amp;gt; Quop <Duba>

GREAT

I thoroughly like this song. Reminds me of RidgeRacer

Trippy ?solo Trippy ?solo

What the heck?

Sounds like a 2 year old pounding on a keyboard. 2/10 2/5 just for the twoness of it.

Shallow Pipeways Shallow Pipeways

Not a horrible mess of noobness...

However you need to get away from such a short drum beat. Try exploring with a drum synth and longer loops for the drums.

Everything else was smooth.

Shadowscythe26 responds:

Yeah, I realize the percussion wasn't the best part of the song. Although I'm not sure where to look for the best synths for those, I'll try to work with the beat itself in future songs. Variance and whatnot I guess. Thanks for the tip.

From English Folk song (demo) From English Folk song (demo)

Ehh,,

Not a bad tune. But i cant hear it. Remove the noise and turn it up. Then you get a 4. but now you get a 2.

Vylin Vyric Vylin Vyric

Sigh...

Intro was WAYY too long. Then the beat seemed to have a hard time picking up.. Shorten that a bit and kill the redundancy of that one sound that keeps going on over and over.. And add some other stuff too..